Thursday, November 08, 2007

Caroline's Hexapus


octopode, originally uploaded by KristintheMom.

Okay, two posts in one day. Here's the start of my other obsession. I can feel it coming on. It's called Amigurumi! I took a break from my Chevron scarf and crocheted this octopus from PepperKitty's Octopode pattern on Craftster. I made it out of Bernat Softee Chunky, and it turned out quite big. However, one ball of yarn wasn't quite enough to make eight legs, so I had to stop with six. Doesn't matter though, she still loves it and it's been sleeping with her every night. So there it is. I have started making another Amigurumi project that is a Turkey from Bittersweet's homepage. I'm almost done. These amigurmi's are fast! That's one of the things I like about crochet. I'll post it when I finish. Ta ta!!

No comments: