Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Back From the Beach

Knitted on the way to and from the beach, and one thing about knitting in the car - it's not easy. Sure, it sounds like the perfect activity for a long car ride, but with all that joustling, it's so easy to make mistakes. Maybe I just need a smoother riding car . . . I have almost completed the first side of Zeeby's Bag (from Stitch N' B) in stockinette stitch, and I'm pleased with how well it's coming. My ribbed scarf is almost done too, I'm going to try to finish it during American Idol tonight and then block it, and I'll post pictures when I'm done. Rob caught me knitting by the pool at the beach and said I had gone nit-sirk - which is my name backwards. How funny. Okay, so maybe knitting by the pool is a little much, but it's a great hotel room activity.

No comments: